UAT is a large trucking company that specializes in the performance of excavation works for the construction of industrial facilities. It also carries out all types of load handling and mechanized construction operations.
OJSC UAT’s truck fleet comprises about 600 motor, freight and utility vehicles, including heavy and special ones, for example, Manitowoc 18000 and Liebherr 11350 superpower cranes with a load capacity of 750 and 1,350 tons respectively.
The Company performs excavation works using excavators, bulldozers and graders of world-famous brands such as Caterpillar and Komatsu, as well as Iveco and Scania dumpers. It has purchased two Liebherr concrete plants, a German concrete placing facility and Putzmeister concrete pumps.
OJSC UAT is in the top hundred of Russian companies and has been awarded the V National Public Prize of the Transport Industry “Golden Chariot” as the Russian Road Transport Leader.
- excavation works: geodetic survey, site preparation, the excavation of pits and construction of temporary roads;
- civil works: erection of concrete and reinforced concrete, prefabricated concrete and reinforced concrete, metal and wooden structures, roofing, facade works and the construction of external networks;
- road construction works: construction of motor roads, airfields and railways;
- load handling and mechanized construction operations;
- cargo and passenger transportation by road; and
- repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and specialized machinery.
Performance: 7,000 sq. m of temporary roads per month
UAT was established in 1966 as one of the first support units for the construction of the Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant.
Leningrad NPP-2 (Sosnovy Bor), Baltic NPP (Neman, Kaliningrad Region), Rostov and Kalinin NPPs, Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (Gatchina, Leningrad Region), Ust-Luga Seaport (Leningrad Region), Airfields in Chkalovsk, Krymsk, Severomorsk, Yeisk and Engels, decking of the berth of Water Area No. 25 of the base of the Russian Navy (Baltiysk, Kaliningrad Region), electronics manufacturing plants, engineering structures and technopolis dwellings (Gusev, Kaliningrad Region), and Kirishi Oil Refinery (LLC KINEF) (Leningrad Region).
Boris Kondrat, General Director
Tatyana Solovyova, Chief Accountant
30, Koporskoye Shosse, Leningrad Region, 188540 Sosnovy Bor
P.O. Box 31, 30, Koporskoye Shosse, Leningrad Region, 188540 Sosnovy Bor, Russia.
Phone: (81369)2-27-60, ext. 200