(JSC CONCERN TITAN-2)
Being one of the leading Russian full-cycle engineering companies providing contract management services, the Company is well placed to engage various specialized companies and equipment suppliers.
The Company provides design, equipment supply and technical supervision services and performs follow-up repair, servicing and maintenance of industrial and civil facilities.
The high competitiveness of JSC CONCERN TITAN-2 in the engineering services market is due to the use of effective forms of project management and advanced technologies that meet high construction standards.
- organization and control of the construction of industrial and civil buildings;
- performance of civil, construction and installation, and commissioning works;
- performance of radiation hazardous works;
- supply of equipment and materials;
- construction, adjustment and operation of temporary heating, ventilation, water supply and electric networks;
- arrangement of the work of a construction laboratory, a geodetic service and a quality assurance unit;
- development of occupational and fire safety management systems; and
- implementation of environmental measures.
JSC CONCERN TITAN-2 was founded in 1995 through the merger of OJSC MSU 90 and OJSC SEM, both of which had been established in 1968 to construct the Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant.
Since 2009, at the suggestion of Rosatom, the Company has been acting as a founder of SOYUZATOMSTROY Non-Profit Partnership. This Partnership was established to serve as a self-regulatory organization and consolidate the construction and installation sector to meet challenges for the development of the Russian nuclear industry.
In 2011, the Concern completed a major investment project for extending the life of the fourth power unit of the Leningrad NPP. It is the first time that the entire package of works on the reconstruction of the safety systems of a power unit has been performed by a single company in a single step.
Following an industrial competition, the Company has been twice declared to be the best one in the construction industry of the Leningrad Region, and in March 2012 it obtained an international quality certificate from TÜV Rheinland.
- Leningrad NPP,
- Leningrad NPP-2,
- Baltic NPP
- Konstantinov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
General Director – Grigoriy Naginskiy
Chief Accountant – Elena Pehova
Registered address:123112, Moscow, Presnenskaya nab., 12, office III
188540, Leningrad region, Sosnovy Bor, Koporskoye shosse, 64
Russia 188540, Leningrad region, Sosnovy Bor, Koporskoye shosse, 64, PO box 297/5
Tel.: +7 81369 7-30-40
Fax: +7 81369 7-30-40