Specialists of the Third Unit of JSC “MSU-90” keep on installing the equipment in the pumping station building at the Leningrad NPP site. The main function of the facility is to provide the system with water to cool the turbine condenser.
The main equipment inside the building are circulation pumps located at level -6,000. At present two pump bodies have been upgraded with concrete, and very soon the work will be completed on the third one. The forth pump is expected to be delivered on the site before the end of October. Each of the pumps will be connected to electric motor. The total weight of the assembled construction will be 56 tons.
The pumps supplying water to essential consumers and a number of pumps supplying water to the water treatment building are installed in the same way. Ten specialists are currently engaged in the work.
23 workers of JSC “MSU-90” install the pipelines. Circulation pumps pipeline maximum diameter is 1800 mm. Approximately 10 tons of pipeline are expected to be installed by the end of the month, while by the end of October two circulation pumps are to be installed and one motor shall be idly run.
At the same time electric installation work is conducted in the pumping station building.
The Holding “Titan-2” is the largest in the North-West group of companies, erecting the most important objects of the nuclear industry and energy. The organization performs a full range of construction and installation works from engineering to commissioning.
The Holding “Titan-2” is one of the main contractors for the construction of power units No. 1 and No. 2 of the Leningradskaya NPP-2. Main organizations of the company perform 30% of general construction and 80% of installation works on the site. Specialists of the holding are engaged on the objects of the Leningradskaya NPP-2 first and second power units. The works are being performed in the buildings of the reactor, turbine, electricity, water, heating system and other structures of power units.